This page was last updated on: March 11, 2016
PIGLETS FOR SALE
Retained = Keeping for Breeding.
Reserved = Already has deposit.
Pending = Not available.
Adopt a Pig Program:
- We occasionally have rescue pigs / potbelly pigs for adoption.
- We cannot guarantee size on piglets that are not originally from our farm and breeding line.
- We offer this program to help piggies in need find a loving, forever home. Black pigs are the most common color, but occasionally there are multicolored pigs that are available for adoption.
- Evaluation Period: We gather information about personality, size, confirmation, etc. All pigs are guaranteed healthy before leaving our facility.
- Adoption Fees: $100-$400. Price is determined after Evaluation Period. If we are able to see parents and have an idea of genetics, that will play a part in price.
Miniature Pigs For Sale
- Over 20 years of selective breeding for tiny, colorful piglets!
- Healthy, friendly piglets with great confirmation & superior genetics.
- Pedigreed and Registered Pigs with superior bloodlines!
- Breeders size range from 12-20 inches tall.
Prices may vary based on bloodline, size and training!
We require a $200 non-refundable deposit to hold a piggy.
Black: $350-$800 $450-$1000
Pink: $500-$1200 $600-$1400
Black & White: $400-$900 $500-$1100
Pinto: $500-$1300 $600-$1500
Spotted: $700-$1500 $800-$1800
Fancy: Rare - priced accordingly. Includes dalmatian, panda, & fancy spots.
Blue Eyed Piglets: $50- $150 in addition to price of pig.
To learn more about Purchase Information, Click Here.
Shipping Cost: $450-$550 in addition to price listed below for piglet. Price varies depending on weight of piglet at time of shipping.
To receive an email about new babies or any specials we are running, Click Below to sign up for our newsletter!
Stay updated on Animals for Sale!
What's new at Paradise Valley Farm? Click Below!
- Litters are selectively bred and we encourage a deposit to reserve your future piglet.
- All piggies come with a Training / Care Manual and Mini Pig food.
- All males are sold as pets unless you are paying for a breeding boar.
- Females are not spayed - if you want breeding rights, there is an extra fee for breeder certificate.
- All piggies are Micro-Chipped & can be registered with MPR. Micro-Chip ID can be registered through www.fetch-id.com
Mom: Charlotte (T)
Dad: Rumpy (T)
No Adoptable Pigs Available at This Time.
(T) - Come from our Tiny lines. under 16 inches.
(B) - Has blue eyes.
(A)- Breeder is 16 months to 5 years old.
(M)- Breeder is 5 years or older
MORE INFO SOON!